Are you a sushi lover? Searching for the perfect all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant in Pittsburgh can be confusing! Here are the top 10 sushi places in the city that will leave your taste buds tantalized and your stomach full:
- Ginza Japanese Restaurant boasts fresh ingredients and fast service. Plus, there’s a huge menu, with sushi rolls, sashimi, and noodle dishes!
- Sushi Fuku offers high-quality sushi at a great price, with sides like miso soup and edamame.
- Check out Kyoto Hibachi & Sushi for a wide range of sushi, as well as entrees like Hibachi chicken and veggies.
- Osaka Sushi & Steak has a modern atmosphere, plus an expansive sushi selection and cooked food.
- Rolls & Rolls Plus Sushi Cafe has creative sushi rolls, with unlimited miso soup and salad during lunch.
- Hokkaido Seafood Buffet has an all-you-can-eat buffet experience with unlimited sushi.
- Little Tokyo Bistro has an elegant atmosphere and offers a sushi a la carte menu with unlimited rolls for lunch.
- Tokyo Sushi Buffet offers a large selection of sushi and seafood for a great price.
- Saga Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar is the only place to get all-you-can-eat sushi and hibachi.
- Sushi Bomb has experienced sushi chefs, top-quality sushi, fresh fish, and amazing service.
So, pick up those chopsticks and feast on the ultimate sushi experience at one of these 10 all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in Pittsburgh!
The Best Rated All You Can Eat Sushi Restaurants
Feeling extravagant? All-you-can-eat sushi restaurants are the way to go! So many dishes to choose from, and you can even save some cash. Pittsburgh has some of the best all-you-can-eat sushi joints in the USA. Here’s a list of the 10 top-rated places in the city. Enjoy!
The top-rated all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in Pittsburgh
If you love sushi and want generous portions at a good price, you’re in luck! Check out the top-rated all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in Pittsburgh.
- Sushi Kim – Offering all-you-can-eat lunch and dinner menus. Variety of rolls, sashimi and nigiri. Always fresh. Service is friendly and efficient.
- Saga Hibachi – Get sushi, hibachi and hot pot options. Creative rolls, high quality ingredients.
- Fushimi – Offering excellent sushi rolls, sashimi, appetizers at an affordable price. Wide range of options.
- Sushi Bomb – For budget-friendly all-you-can-eat sushi. Generous portions. Always fresh.
- Kiku Japanese Restaurant – Traditional Japanese restaurant. All-you-can-eat menu with creative rolls and sashimi. Cozy atmosphere for a night out.
What makes these sushi restaurants the best?
Pittsburgh’s best sushi restaurants have many qualities that make them stand out. Quality ingredients, an array of menu options, a pleasant atmosphere, and great service are all key factors.
Let’s take a look at the top 10 all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in the city:
- Shogun Hibachi and Sushi: Their friendly staff and wide selection of sushi rolls and entrees make this spot a hit.
- Fushimi Japanese Cuisine: Fresh ingredients and distinctive flavors, plus great service and a tranquil atmosphere.
- Sushi Tomo: The sushi chefs here are experts and use traditional methods to create delicious sushi and sashimi.
- Hokkaido Seafood Buffet: The sushi selection is top-notch and features a blend of classic and modern offerings.
These restaurants all have their own unique characteristics, making them the best sushi spots in Pittsburgh.
Factors to consider in choosing an all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant
Deciding on an all-you-can-eat sushi eatery can be daunting with so many options. Consider these points before settling on your choice:
- Quality & selection of sushi – Search for restaurants that provide a plethora of sushi made with fresh, top-notch ingredients.
- Price – Compare prices from different all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants to get the most for your money.
- Service – Check online reviews to view others’ opinions about the quality and attentiveness of the service team.
- Ambiance – Look at the restaurant’s atmosphere and decor to guarantee an enjoyable dining experience.
- Dietary restrictions – Make sure the restaurant supplies options to fit any dietary needs, like vegetarian or gluten-free.
- Booking availability – Check if the restaurant has reservations so you don’t have to wait too long.
Keep these factors in mind when choosing an all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant to make sure you have a delightful sushi experience!
The Prices and Deals for All You Can Eat Sushi
Searching for an all-you-can-eat sushi experience in Pittsburgh? There’s no need to look far! Many sushi restaurants in the city offer great deals on all-you-can-eat sushi. Let’s explore 10 of the best ones!
How much does all-you-can-eat sushi cost in Pittsburgh?
The cost of all-you-can-eat sushi in Pittsburgh changes. Most places have a set price with lots of choices. Check out the top 10 all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants:
- Sushi Tomo – Lunch: $25.95/person; Dinner: $38.95/person.
- Chaya Japanese Cuisine – Lunch: $19.95/person; Dinner: $28.95/person.
- Yama Sushi – Lunch: $23.99/person; Dinner: $29.99/person.
- Little Tokyo Bistro – All-you-can-eat sushi, hibachi, & Asian fusion dishes, $25/person.
- Ichiban Hibachi & Sushi Bar – Lunch: $21.99/person; Dinner: $31.99/person.
- Sushi Fuku – Sushi: $25.99/person; Sushi & Hibachi: $30.99/person.
- Saga Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar – Lunch: $19.99/person; Dinner: $29.99/person.
- Oishii Bento – Lunch: $13.99/person; Dinner: $24.99/person.
- Sushi Too – Lunch: $21.95/person; Dinner: $33.95/person.
- Penn Avenue Fish Company – All-you-can-eat sushi Wednesdays only, $24.99/person.
Pro Tip: Before you go, look up the website or call to make sure you have the newest menu & prices.
What deals are available for all-you-can-eat sushi?
Feeling hungry? Get your sushi fix with these amazing all-you-can-eat deals in Pittsburgh!
- Asahi: Offering two options, a standard for $24.99 and a premium for $34.99.
- Sushi Fuku: Price of $25.99 includes rolls, signature rolls, and appetizers.
- Tokyo Sushi Buffet: All-you-can-eat sushi buffet at $22.95 per person.
- Sushi Tomo: $24.99 for lunch and $28.99 for dinner.
- Saga Hibachi: $26.99 for soups, salads, appetizers, sushi rolls and desserts.
Tip: Book in advance for promotions and discounts, and to avoid long wait times!
Are reservations recommended for all-you-can-eat sushi?
Reservations for all-you-can-eat sushi are a must. Especially during peak hours and weekends, when the restaurant is likely to be crowded. Here’s a list of the best all-you-can-eat sushi places in Pittsburgh with their prices and deals:
- Sushi Tomo – $23.99/person
- Hokkaido Seafood Buffet – $12.99 – $19.99/person
- Fushimi – $24.95/person
- Saga Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar – $29.95/person
- Sushi King – $21.95 – $25.95/person
- Sushi Three – $15.95 – $25.95/person
- Little Tokyo Bistro – $19.95/person
- Osaka – $22.95/person
- Kiku Japanese Restaurant – $21.95/person
- Tokyo Sushi Buffet – $12.99 – $19.99/person
For extra savings, it’s best to call ahead and check for lunch specials or happy hour deals.
The Best All You Can Eat Sushi Menu Offerings
Feast on sushi in Pittsburgh! All You Can Eat Sushi is the perfect way to get your sushi craving satisfied. Many options are available – from freshly-made rolls to classic favorites. Let’s discover the top All You Can Eat Sushi eateries in Pittsburgh and what dishes they offer. Ready? Let’s explore the tremendous food experience that awaits!
What types of sushi rolls are commonly found in all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants?
All-you-can-eat sushi restaurants have an amazing selection of rolls. Here are some common ones:
- California Roll: Crab meat, avocado, and cucumber.
- Spicy Tuna Roll: Tuna and chili sauce – spicy and full of flavor.
- Philadelphia Roll: Cream cheese, smoked salmon, and cucumber. A creamy and salty taste.
- Rainbow Roll: Tuna, salmon, and yellowtail. Topped with avocado on a California Roll.
- Dragon Roll: Shrimp tempura and avocado, wrapped in eel and avocado slices.
Don’t forget to ask your server about the day’s specials!
Are there any unique or specialty rolls offered at these sushi restaurants?
Yes! There are tons of unique, specialty sushi rolls at the top all-you-can-eat Pittsburgh restaurants.
Some of the most popular options include:
- The Dragon Roll – shrimp tempura, cucumber, with avocado and unagi eel on top.
- The Caterpillar Roll – crab meat inside-out, with avocado and unagi eel sauce.
- The Spider Roll – soft shell crab, avocado, and cucumber.
- The Rainbow Roll – California roll with raw fish and avocado.
- The Lobster Roll – lobster meat and avocado.
Plus, there are lots of traditional sushi and vegetarian/vegan selections on the menu. Check it out!
Are there any additional menu items included in the all-you-can-eat deal?
A great way to save money is to get an all-you-can-eat sushi deal. But before you order, it’s essential to check with the restaurant. You need to know if there are any additional items like appetizers, salads, desserts or drinks included.
Check out these recommended all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in Pittsburgh:
- Kiku Japanese Restaurant
- Fushimi Japanese Cuisine and Lounge
- Sushi Tomo
- Sushi Two
- Sushi Kim Restaurant
- Sushi Pittsburgh
- Penn Avenue Fish Company
- Chaya Japanese Cuisine
- Nakama Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
- Umi Japanese Restaurant
Pro Tip: Make sure to ask the restaurant about their all-you-can-eat deal. Find out what extra menu items are included!
Reviews and Customer Feedback for All You Can Eat Sushi
Want to satisfy your sushi cravings without spending lots? All You Can Eat sushi restaurants in Pittsburgh are the answer. But how to know which ones offer the best deals and yummy meals? Look no further! We got you covered. In this article, we share reviews and customer feedback of ten top All You Can Eat sushi places in Pittsburgh. Enjoy your meal!
Real customer experiences and recommendations for all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in Pittsburgh
Searching customer reviews reveals 10 great all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in Pittsburgh. These are:
- Sushi & Rolls
- How Lee
- Saga Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
- Ginza Japanese Restaurant
- Sushi Bomb
- Sushi Tomo
- Golden Palace Buffet
- Hokkaido Seafood Buffet
These eateries provide a wide array of sushi, such as vegetarian and gluten-free. They also serve other Japanese dishes like tempura and teriyaki. It’s wise to book ahead, especially on weekends and during peak hours, to avoid queuing.
Positive and negative reviews and comments
Analyzing the reviews for all-you-can-eat sushi in Pittsburgh? Look for both good and bad comments. Positive reviews may mean the restaurant has great food, service, and atmosphere. Negative comments may point to slow service, substandard food, or uncleanliness.
Remember – everyone has different opinions. So, one bad comment doesn’t mean you’ll have a bad experience. To decide whether it’s worth visiting, read various reviews. See what the common criticisms, and compliments are.
Pro tip: Check out how the restaurant responds to negative reviews. That’ll show how they deal with criticism and customer issues.
Advice and tips from experienced sushi lovers in Pittsburgh
Our experts have given us the top 10 best all-you-can-eat sushi restaurants in Pittsburgh!
- Sushi Fuku
- Little Tokyo
- Sushi Tomo
- Kiku Japanese Restaurant
- Tokyo Japanese Steakhouse
- Saga Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
- Sushi Kim
- Sushi Hokkaido
- Sushi & Rolls
- Tsunami Restaurant & Bar
These places offer awesome sushi rolls, sashimi and other yummy Japanese dishes. You get unlimited orders for a set price per person. Before you make a reservation, check out the quality, freshness and atmosphere of the restaurant. Enjoy!